What does a social media coach do?
and why do you need one?
Social media coaches do two things.They help you select a cost effective media that will help you achieve your goals without spending a lot of time. And, they help you create a message that will make your choice work.
We've been doing this for a long time. There are a lot of services we regularly offer clients but haven't been explained. No more. Here’s a list. Let us know which ones we can help you with! If you discover some that are not on this list, please let us know.
- White Label Social Media Training
- For example, let’s say you’ve got a blog, a forum, a Twitter account, some social bookmarking accounts and a Facebook page. Do you and your staff know how to use these tools effectively and efficiently? If not, we can help. We’ve got a suite of step by step video tutorials that will make these tools produce the results you expect.
- We offer in-house training at a fraction of what it costs to send your staff to a boot camp. And, they can review any part of it any time they need a refresher.
- Social Media Group Coaching. If you’re a self learner and you just want the information you need to be collected in one place, this is the best way to go.
- Webinars and Podcasts. Do you work with remote teams or have multiple offices? We’ll bring your whole team up to speed together. We stay on top of the latest strategies so you don’t have to. We can customize our training to suit your messaging and processes.
- Boardroom or event training. Training people how to use this stuff is what we do - and we are very, very good at it. Let us empower your team by teaching them how to use the all of the tools and networks.
- One-on-one coaching. When you hire a social media coach you get focused, quality time tailored to your needs. If you need to get up to speed fast, we will make it happen.
- Virtual Administration. Let us take that load off and leave the engaging and closing the sales to you.
- Corporate social media policy. The rules of the road are changing. Let us use our experience to craft a strategy that keeps your team working efficiently and avoids PR disasters.
- Social media dashboard. A solid corporate social media strategy goes hand in hand with a dashboard to empower your staff with the tools and information they need to get the job done.
Channel development and management. We can help with listening tools and reporting, blogger and podcaster outreach, and influencer engagement.
- Presence management. This sets you up to take center stage and build the relationships that will help you reach your goals.
- Implementation. Wordpress is our blogging platform of choice. We can help.
- Content development. Whether you need custom content or to re-purpose existing work to suit the medium, let us take the load off your hands. We can help you with iPhone and Facebook apps
- Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Video editing and distribution
- Blogs and video blogs
- Copy editing for web delivery
- Email campaigns
- Internet Business Your Internet business can't succeed unless consumers can find your website.
- For a website to be completely functional, it must not only be simple for users to navigate, but it must also be simple for search engines to navigate and collect data, and cache in search results.
- R & D Strategy Performing due diligence on your industry and targeting audiences is key to benchmarking how your goals should rank.
- Site Coding Optimizing your site. Have it read more favorably by search engines is a great way to have traffic driven to your site.
- Search engines and directories are constantly growing. This is critical for maximum effectiveness and to get great results.
- Conversion Rate. Are you checking your site traffic report to see an increase, but seeing no difference in your bank balance? It's our way of telling you could see better results for the same money you are already spending.
- Link Building. Link Density and Link Popularity are two key figures that search engines use to rank your site.
- Pay Pre Click Campaigns. Are you spending thousands of dollars per month and not getting the results you expect? We are experts in managing your campaign to receive the best results for your marketing dollars.
LET US HELP YOU DISCOVER THE TRUE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA!
Do you know how to engage your brands in an increasingly web 2.0 world? That’s the fundamental question you must be able to answer.
Business branding Past, Present, and Future
This marks a significant shift in focus for us. Our past studies have been almost exclusively concerned with charting how consumer behavior adapts to advances in web 2.0 technology and web services. This still interests us, of course, but we are broadening our resources and aiming our training toward exploring how consumers interact with brands on social media online. What does the future hold for brands when everything is just a click away? If consumers really are in control, what can we learn from their interaction with brands today?
Web 2.0 Brand Experiences Create Customers
The answer we found is that web 2.0 brand experiences are not just “awareness” or “conversion” plays. They are customer-engagement plays. According to our research, the overwhelming majority of consumers who actively engage with a brand in the web 2.0 world,whether by entering a contest, “friending” or “likes” a brand on Facebook, Stumble upon, plaxo,edcamey and for photo Snap fish or even watching an advertisement on YouTube, show a dramatic increase across the entire marketing funnel. Simply put, web 2.0 brand experiences create customers.
Goodbye Ad Wars, Hello Engagement Wars
Our findings lead us to believe that marketers need to dramatically rethink their future strategies. They must shift the majority of their efforts toward actively engaging and interacting with the consumers- online or offline-and not simply settle for awareness or impressions. The advertising industry has had some legendary ad wars over the past decades. The most notable are: Coke versus Pepsi and Apple versus Microsoft. But the arena for those battles will change as the era of the 30-second spot makes way for the era of Web 2.0 brand experiences. In today’s increasingly web 2.0 world, the experience is the message. It is the difference between effective and not-so-effective advertising. We believe that our findings provide a new perspective on how technology is fundamentally altering the evolving relationship between brands and consumers, mostly for the better. We hope you’ll agree. For your Free session give us a call today. You’ll discover just how good you will feel with the results once you fully understand and use this new technology.
Yours for success,